The Battle of Gettysburg Podcast
Brandy Station: May 6-7, 2023, with Chris Army
Regular price $44.00
BRANDY STATION TOUR:
- Join us where the Gettysburg Campaign opened and closed: in beautiful Culpeper, Virginia!
- Saturday, May 6: we will explore the battle of Brandy Station in depth! You will have the opportunity to visit ground owned by the American Battlefield Trust as we interpret the ebb and flow of the battle of June 9, 1863.
- Sunday, May 7: we will visit sites related to the Winter Encampment of 1864 and other locations unique to Culpeper County.
- Transportation to and from Culpeper is on your own. Once there we will try to carpool to cut down on the number of vehicles.
- Saturday: The fee for Saturday is $88.00 per person and includes the guide, maps, and lunch.
- Sunday: If you stay over for the Sunday portion there is an additional $41.00 per person charge.
- Total = $88 Saturday Only or $129 Saturday + Sunday
- Hotel and meals (other than Saturday lunch) will be on your own.
- If there are enough people interested in staying over until Sunday, then we can work on getting a block room rate at a local hotel.